Wednesday 1 October 2014

Production Diary 3

This week I wasn't in any of my lessons as I was ill and didn't come into school. Although in the lesson that I had previously been in we had started analysing and annotating professional magazines that are well known for being successful, we had to annotate magazines that we wanted our magazines to look like. I chose to annotate the front cover and contents page of two 'Q' magazines and a 'Rolling Stone' for the front cover. I did some of these in class and currently finishing them now. I haven't actually started the contents pages yet. Additionally I also started thinking about when I should do my photo shoot, what genre I want to go for  and who should be in. I decided I wanted to go for the indie music genre and I was going to ask one of my friends called Daniella Blow to model on the front cover and then ask some other friends to model for the contents pages. However I have also asked some of my other friends to take part in my photoshoots, as I think they have the right look for what I am going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment