Friday 10 October 2014

Production Diary 5

In my last media lesson, we went through the codes and conventions and the representation of magazines in class as a group. Then we went of and had to present this in our own way and put it onto our blogs. I haven't yet started my codes and conventions presentation, although I want to make a powerpoint presentation to present that. But I have started my representation, I have made a video with lots and lots of pictures which I would associate my magazine I want to create with, so it has pictures of indie artists, festivals, bands, clothing, and tattoos etc. Everything about the indie subculture I have got a picture of and has been put into the 3 minute video. I am almost finished with this, however it is at school so I cant work on it at home as I don't have the same programmes. However I am staying after school next week for a couple of days and I will finish it off then as well as my codes and conventions presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment