Friday 3 October 2014

Production diary 4

Today I came back into school after being off for a few days and I finished the front cover annotations and started my contents page annotations. I found it a lot harder to find examples of contents pages online, especially double page contents pages. So far I have found one 'vibe' one and one 'Q' one, but I am still looking for my third now, but there is none I really want mine to look like. So I've started my contents pages but haven't yet finished them yet, I have used these sheets to help me do the annotations. The sheets have lots of information on them which give me hints and reminders of what I need to write about and what comes under that. For example; for analyzing magazine front covers, when talking about the masthead you should talk about the significance of the titles name, describe the typography, how big is it, color and font, and where does it sit in relation to the image. In addition to all of this I booked my first photo shoot which will be in the studio and in a couple of weeks, and it will be of Daniella Blow, Siena Singh and Kristin Page. I will be taking these photos for the front cover as well as the contents page and double page spread. I have decided to have Daniella as my main model and Siena and Kristin as my secondary and third models. I have also thought about asking one of my friends thats a boy to model otherwise all of the models will be girls and that may restrict the audience.







No comments:

Post a Comment