Monday 13 October 2014

Production Diary 7





Today I was suppose to have my first photo-shoot, but I couldn't as my model was ill and therefore
I decided I might as well wait for them all to be together to do the shoot. I have decided that I definitely want to have a girl group/band on my front cover, I realize that if I do have this I am going to have to work hard on making sure they all look right in character and go together well, otherwise it wont work. As well as this, I have started on my double page spread analysis, as I was behind on this work as I was off ill. That should be finished by my next lesson and should be uploaded soon, this time it wasn't that hard to analyse the spreads as I did this for GCSE and remember a lot of what we did then. My mum brought me some things home from london the other day for my room, I really liked some of the decorations she had picked and it sounds strange but they really inspired me. I took some pictures which I will insert down below, but I think they just look really cool, I liked how fun they made my room looked. I also really liked the dream catcher and the fairy lights because I think they really reflect the look I want to go for with my magazine. Although it is a indie magazine, which people might how does that reflect your magazine that hasn't got anything to do with indie, I do want to bring that fun hipster side into it to. I don't want to have a dull boring magazine. I want it to be stylish. So i'm planning to buy some fairy lights like these and put them around a section of my trees in my garden and take some shots at evening, when its getting dark and the sky is at that orangery yellow colour.






No comments:

Post a Comment