Saturday 11 October 2014

Production Diary 6


Transcript: This week I was researching online more about the sort of clothes I want my models to wear, I was just searching random things such as festival clothes, festival fashion, indie style etc into google and just saving images into a folder so I could print them off and just show them to my models to see if they own any items of clothing like this. I will leave some pictures of those down below so you can see the sort of style i'm going for. I specifically liked the way that Vanessa Hudgen's dressed at some of the festivals she went to this year and last, she went for a sort of indie boho style.

Additionally, I think this style really suits her. I have a model, who I think can also pull this sort of look off. Vanessa also wears a lot of feathers in her hair, face jewels and jewelry which I also intend on having in my magazine. I also decided that I now don't want one model to be my main artist, I want to make a girlband of 3, my models for this will be Kristin Page, Siena Singh and Daniella Blow. I haven't yet decided on a name for the girl band either, but i've been looking online at indie bands names to get a feel and some inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment