Thursday 16 October 2014

Production Diary 8

 
Yesterday at school, I uploaded my video for the genre of my magazine which is indie. I also started and finished my survey monkey survey, which took longer than I thought it would because I didn't know which questions to ask. I posted them both onto my blog, and asked my friends to complete it when they got home, I also uploaded it onto my fronter page and twitter page asking people to complete it. The idea of having this survey is to get a better insight of what people are going to want to have in a magazine as they are going to buy this and they are going to want the most they can get for their money. Additionally I had a few problems when trying to upload my genre video has it wouldn't go straight onto my blog, therefore I had to upload it up onto YouTube which didn't work the first time, however when I tried the second time it took a long time but did upload. Then I inserted a link onto my blog and put a small description underneath telling everyone what it was and why this was helpful for me. But I did have some problems when making the actual video as I wanted to insert live clips from festivals I had found, however Adobe Premier wouldn't accept them. However I learned how to sort out that problem after a little bit of playing around with the programme, I also learned how to export a video from 'Adobe Premier Pro CS6'. Today in school, I just worked on my audience presentation and went over past posts and made sure I had written enough and made sense. I felt this was important as sometimes I made posts when I was out and busy so I might not have made much sense. 



No comments:

Post a Comment