Thursday 18 September 2014

Production Diary 2

Todays lesson I completed my preliminary task, which was to create a Haydon based magazine, which I called 'The Stag'. I have also started my evaluation but I need to finish it for homework. Last lesson I finished the front page and had started looking at the pictures for my contents page but hadn't had enough time to actually work on any of it. So in todays lesson all I had to do was finish the contents page, where I had to add pictures, write the page numbers, write the title, think of descriptions, add social media, etc. So far my evaluation is coming along nicely, I think it has to be roughly over 500 words but i'm already over that. So far I have explained what I feel I did well on the front page of the magazine and I then need to add more about the contents page and what I can do to improve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment