Saturday 13 September 2014

Analysing Previous Work


Research Post - Clare Hanington's Blog
 

For homework this week we got set a research task, of looking at a past AS media students blog and analyzing it. We were told to pick a blog that we thought looked successful and explain why we thought this. I looked at a chose Clare Hanington's blog.  I was reading through some other blogs but I didn't feel as if they went through as much detail as Clare did in her blog. Clare did feel as if Clare made a conscious effort to explain everything she was doing and why she was doing it, for example Clare also uses a range of social media to upload her ideas and when she explains what she has done recently. She uses presentations, prezi, voki, videos herself, written word, and  sound-cloud. I also like how she stuck to a color scheme through her blog, it makes it look more professional and everything looks neat, tidy and its easy to navigate. I also feel that her blog reflects her personality which is important as she spent a lot of time and effort into making it right. I hope my blog is as successful as hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment