Saturday 13 September 2014

Production Diary


Sketches & Ideas

I have now completed my sketches and have chosen everything that I want to go into the magazine. I did the sketches roughly and didn't spend much time on them as I only wanted a basic outline to go by. I have chosen to call the magazine 'The Stag' as it relates to the school as that is the schools logo. For the front cover I have chosen an image of a girl standing in front of a tree, she is a new sixth former to the school. I feel that this is a good image to have as this was a bit event happening at Haydon recently. I have chosen to go with a colour scheme of 'yellow, navy and white' as these colours relate to the school well. I got the ideas for the story's for the pictures we took around of the school, additionally I am using some prom pictures that my dad took at the school prom in the magazine. I may makes some changes to my magazine depending on whether it looks right when I put it all together but for now this is what i'm going to stick to. I haven't decided on fonts and sizes yet, as i'm not sure whats going to look good with the layout of the magazine. The language i'm going to use in the magazine will be simple and clear to understand read so the whole school can read it and understand. As if I use bigger words the new year 7's might not understand as much as the sixth form students.

No comments:

Post a Comment