Saturday 13 September 2014

Preliminary Task - Design Ideas

Our preliminary task is to create a magazine which is based on Haydon School. As soon as I heard about the task I knew I wanted to make it as fresh and relatable to the students as possible. I wanted to make it a magazine that when the students see it actually want to read it and not just throw in the bin, I want the magazine to actually relate to things they care about. We was then sent out to take pictures of the school and the students around and within the school. The magazine will be based on everything that involves the students in the school, for example the prom, results day, new students and the canteen. After this I made a power-point of all my ideas so I wouldnt forget them, which I will link below.  Now that I have all my ideas down my next step is now to sketch the front cover and contents page of my school magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment