Monday 10 November 2014

Production Diary 9

Today we started doing a basic layout for our contents pages, that will go into our magazines. By starting with the contents page I get the most complicated part of the magazine done first and then hopefully the rest of my magazine will work out around it. So far I have figured out the colour scheme I want to go with, which is the classic red, white and black, because I think it gives it a more professional feel. I have done a simple layout using boxes and text which will be the base of my contents page, I will most likely change the layout around however this will give me a simple idea of where everything can go and how much I need to include. The next thing to do is to add real pictures into my contents page, and the text I am actually going to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment