Wednesday 19 November 2014

Production Diary 10

So today I have continued doing my contents page, I have added some of my own pictures in which I have taken from my own photo shoot with Paige and Daniella. I have also added photos which I have found on the internet of artists I would like my magazine entails. I have decided with a few of my other friends that we are going to go to a few small gigs and take a few pictures that I can use on my contents page. I have also done most of my text that needs to go on to the contents page, however I am going to finish it at home then put it onto a separate document so you can read it all. I did change the layout slightly so I could add some more sections onto the page, like the 'Gigs of the Month' section and the 'Editor Note' section. Lastly my next step is making all of my pictures my own and then moving on to my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment