Wednesday 12 November 2014

Photoshoot 1

 
This is the contact sheet which contains all of the pictures I took from my first photoshoot with Daniella and Paige my two models. Originally I asked Daniella and Siena to do my shoot, however Siena was unable and so I asked Paige who I was going to use on my contents. I have stuck to the idea of having them as seperate artists, however there are photo's of the girls together as this made them more relaxed at times, and they did produce good photos when together.

So when we got to the room where we was having the shoot, I sent the girls to go and get changed and with some help from my teacher I set up the black background, the lights and the camera. I also set a camera behind me which had a full view of me and the girls, which was set to take photos every 15 seconds. I had this set up so I could make a timelapse of the whole shoot, so you can see me changing over the set and also directing the shoot. When the set was ready and the girls where back and in costume, I had them take photos by themselves and then together, and when they were taking photos by themselves I sent the other off to go and get changed. However I could tell they felt slightly uncomftble and not very relaxed, so we put some music on and just had fun with it. The girls then appeared to be more relaxed which helped us both take the pictures. I took a varitey of shots, using stalls and clothing for props. I took photos from differnt angles using the different backgrounds.

Overall the shoot went well and Im pleased with the pictures that I took. I am going to book another shoot in with my contents page models hoepfully in the next week or so, and I am going to take a camera out of school and take some outside shots, and hopefully go to a gig or something so I can get some live music pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment