Wednesday 26 November 2014

Production Diary 11

This week I haven't been in school as I have broken a bone in my foot and I am unable to walk at the moment, but I am going back to school on Thursday and I will be staying after school and in my free's to get up to date with the work I have missed, as I was not able to do any work on my contents page at home. I have booked a few gigs to go and see with my friends, and we have also planned to go up to London and see the lights with my models and take photos there as I think that it would be a nice setting for a picture which could go on a double page spread. Areas like south-bank suit my style of magazine perfectly, so we have plans to go down their and take photographs too. I have also asked a few of my friends that are boys to do another photo-shoot for me as I need a mix of girls and boys in the magazine. However for homework we have been set the task of writing of first draft of the feature article, which I am almost finished with.

No comments:

Post a Comment