Thursday 18 December 2014

Production Diary 12

I didn't post last week as I was very busy with work I needed to catch up with as the first draft date is next week and I had to take a week off of school. So I have finished my contents page completely, I have finished my first double page spread, and then the second double page spread for the same artist. I am still unsure if I am going to make a third double page spread for a second artist, I do hope that I do get a chance to do a the third double page spread, as I have taken some very good photos which would go to waste otherwise.

I then started my front cover, which is pretty much finished, however it did take a while to get to the stage that it is at now. I was getting very frustrated with it and just kept wanting to restart. I have also have plans if I have enough time to do a subscribers cover, as I feel this would really make my magazine look more professional. I am planning to take a camera out of school over the holidays and take some photos to use on the third double page spread if I do it, and also for the contents page pictures.

The contents page is pretty much finished, all of the writing is in, and all that is left to do is to change the place holder photos to my own, which I need to take still. I need to re write my double page spread text as well as I have decided to change the idea for that. But apart from that everything is finished and i'm almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment